We are looking for passionate, fun and creative interns to come and create some magic with us and learn some cool shiz within a progressive creative independent company.
You will be shadowing the content team as they create content for our online store as well as for instagram and our other social channels.
This a super diverse internship that will involve someone who considers themselves innovative and creative in thought and ideas. It is a fun and fast paced environment within a small, often very loud team and not for the faint hearted.
Our studio is based in Rotherhithe, both travel expenses and food will be covered (£100 pw). This would be perfect for a student still in full time education looking for a placement as part of their degree.
What would you get out of it?
- Hands on experience creating content for a online fashion brand
- To work closely with our Marketing and Social Media Manager and be responsible for managing and creating on-brand content for our social media channels through photography, copywriting and graphic design skills.
- In house experience into how Business social media accounts run.
- To assist with photoshoots and video creation campaigns.
- Be coached along the way to gain valid experience in a business that has been running over 5 years
- The chance to be super experimental with our brand content and have the opportunities to do some random things.
- Create content/Work with social media influencers on in house campaigns
- Get experience of on location shoots around London
- Connect with influencers across social and build relationships.
- Someone with a strong eye for detail with a creative and contemporary approach.
- Must have a eye for visual details and a love for branding and aesthetics.
- Advanced in Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro (or alternative options) skills
- Competent InDesign
- Competent with a DSLR camera and able to create sets/take photos
- Experience using social media channels - (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Keen interest in popular culture
- Able to create content independently and as part of a small team. We are super serious in our message of empowering young women if you feel you could get on board this train then get in touch. We are looking for the internships to be a minimum of 4 weeks up to 12 weeks
We are super serious in our message of empowering young women if you feel you could get on board this train then get in touch.
Placement time periods are flexible, get in touch xx
If there is any problem with the uploading of the below, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com