Senior Social Media Creative - Full-time
NOTE: I NEEEEEEDDDD TO SEE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT.
Location: London & Remote
About The Brand:
At Elsie and Fred we pride ourselves on being an Independent, Crease having, Hard Working, Bold and Brave crew of people who genuinely interested in making young hearted people feel fierce and unlocking their power. We just happen to make clothes too. We specialise in fun and bright clothing which you simply cannot have a bad day wearing. Now stocking in Urban Outfitters, Asos, Wolf & Badger and Dollskill, the plan is to continue to spread globally and big up all the youth who get to join club they can fit in.
Roles & Responsibilities:
An experienced and hungry person, who’s ready to join a creative marketing team. Confidence is KEY. Reporting directly into the bosses you will be responsible for creating social and IRL campaigns across IG, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest and anything else that may arise. It is the perfect opportunity to express yourself and exercise your inner oddest and most wonderful thoughts. Work alongside out content creator and create magic together whilst elevating the brand.
This role in particular does require at least 2 years experience in Social Media and/or brand development.
Both creative and data led. We want to create content with objectives and a performance lead.
Confidence, Confidence, Confidence. We have idea meetings and you will need to hold your old space and back yourself, whilst taking feedback and driving forward.
Culturally in tune. The role is absorbed in current culture and so you must posses a thirst for what’s happening around you and how to apply it to E&F.
Creative. It requires someone who looks to culture outside of fashion and into music, corporate brands, art galleries, daily life and can see the bigger picture of how to evolve the brand.
Proficient in Adobe suite/Similar alternative to create video & graphic design.
Have a keen visually aesthetic eye for what sits well on social and what looks good.
Humorous. We like a laugh and we don’t take ourselves too seriously so yeh.
This will be hybrid between working remotely and weekly London meeting spaces with the rest of the Marketing team.
- Lead, schedule and monitor all organic social media activity, specifically Instagram, Youtube, TikTok & Pinterest.
- Reacting quickly to popular culture popping off i.e awards, potential memes, big events and so forth.
- Compile Ideas for the weeks content alongside the content creator ensuring engaging content that brings in E&F beliefs.
- Track growth across the website, social media platforms and performance.
- Set goals in order to work towards growth of the brand.
- Create Video campaigns, Flatlays, Additional shoots, Graphic Design and on brand copy.
- Engage with our Community, our Mandem, our Crew….we’re super passionate about making them feel good.
- Regular meetings with our content creator and bossman to ensure everyone is happy, fulfilled and working towards something.
- You get all the standard holiday per year plus 3 clear your mind/mental health do what you feel days per year. Of course your bday on top too.
- The job will be hard work, we're on a mission and we're a small team but it's super rewarding.
- We're pretty decent humans as bosses so we're flexible
- No strict hours, as long as you're working for important timelines throughout the day/week crack on to the gym in the middle of the day if you feel. if you work better at the crack of dawn or in the evenings, do what you gotta do.
HOW TO APPLY: Email your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com with the title 'Senior Social Media Creative Application'
Womenswear Designer - Freelance
Location: London & Remote
FreelanceElsie & Fred are looking for a dynamic, energetic and exciting designer to work alongside the team on a freelance basis. We are looking for somebody who is obsessed with youth culture, and current and emerging trends and wants to make an impact in the women's fashion industry. Somebody who can combine both their creative expertise but be commercially minded and work within the Elsie & Fred brand aesthetic.
Researching emerging trends and developing strong and inspiring yet commercial designs
To work on seasonal collections creating design capsules across all product ranges including dresses, tops, bottoms and outerwear
To be able to work in a variety of fabrics and have a good understanding of fabrics. At this time, when travel is limited, it is important that the candidate can communicate clearly the fabric requirements of designs.
To really understand the Elsie & Fred customer and the brand's identity and be able to communicate that in the designs while also pushing the customer forward with a balance of commerciality and innovation.
To communicate clearly with the production manager on all design detail.
To be able to work within strict deadlines
A keen interest in culture both inside and outside of the fashion industry
Experience as a womenswear designer
An understanding of the Elsie & Fred brand
To be an innovator
Skilled in CAD design & relevant Adobe software
HOW TO APPLY: Email your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Freelance Fashion Designer
Customer Care & Brand Partner Assistant - Part Time
We are looking for a warm, positive and enthusiastic candidate to join the Elsie & Fred Crew in a role that covers both customer service and working with our brand partners.
The ideal candidate will be customer focussed and independently minded with a flair for problem solving. They will also be creative and keen to develop new skills.
Responding to all customer queries on a daily basis via email/social media
Ensuring swift solutions and making decisions in order to resolve any customer issues
Assisting with returns & exchanges
Understanding and interpreting a customer's needs in order to provide the best service possible while maintaining the Elsie & Fred tone of voice.
Responding to reviews of the brand across the various platforms in a swift and professional manner
Liaising with the team to ensure a strong understanding of the product/ launches and stock levels.
BRAND PARTNERS ASSISTANT
- Uploading collections to various sales platforms we partner with
- Styling samples/ old lines and uploading to platforms
- Monitoring stock levels to maximize sales on each platform
- Working to targets
- Liaising with platform representatives in a professional manner to build, drive and maintain relationships
- Liaising with the team to ensure the smooth fulfilment of orders
- Creating monthly performance reports to analyse the success of each platform
HOW TO APPLY: Email your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com with the title 'Customer Care & Brand Partner Assistant'