Shipping and Logistics Manager - Coventry
We are an independent and exciting fashion brand looking for a dynamic and energetic Shipping, Logistics and Distribution Manager to join our growing team.
After moving our current fulfilment operations to be managed independently by ourselves, we are looking for someone to join our energetic and innovative team in an operations and logistics role to ensure efficient order processing, from managing the goods-in process to right through to the end customer.
Working with a brand as it grows, the role will provide someone a great opportunity to develop an integral position within the business as we scale. The ideal candidate will be motivated to assist in all aspects of logistics and distribution as well as being excited to achieve optimal results and manage a small team, while in-keeping with our company culture.
- Develop and manage an effective stock control system keeping a close track on stock levels at all times
- Create product listings on the website & create SKUs and barcodes as part of the stock control process
- Managing the pick, pack, dispatch and returns of orders in a timely manner and assisting with this process where needed
- Manage wholesale orders, following distribution protocols and meeting deadlines
- Maintaining strong relationships with third-party vendors
- Manage goods-in, liaising with suppliers to anticipate deliveries and plan effectively
- Assess our shipping profiles, liaise with carriers ensuring the best and most cost effective service
- Manage and train a growing team and be ultimately accountable for that team within the business
- Office management- maintaining supplies, responsible for Health & Safety practices as well as keeping concise records for office expenses and working within budgets
- Creating and maintaining key reports and reporting these back to the team via team strategy meetings
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to manage and motivate a team
- High levels of accountability
- Time management
- Logical reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking
- A strong desire to achieve results
- A level of physical fitness to be able to move stock around the office and assist deliveries
- Excel skills & an ability to pick up computer processes naturally
- Effective communication skills
- Management experience is essential
- Proven background being responsible and accountable in meeting high pressure targets
Experience within logistics and/or distribution is preferred but not essential
- Competitive salary
- 50% Team Discount
- 28 day annual leave plus an extra day on your birthday
Please apply with a CV and cover letter via the email below.
Social Media & Creative Campaign Manager
Do you have so many ideas you are literally bursting at the seams?
Have you dreamed of a creative role with a company who values your contribution and puts community wellbeing at its core?
If the answers yes, this may be for you.
We are looking for a new crew member and the role is major. You are going to need to be super skilled, have dope out the box ideas and be able to execute them to the highest of standards. The new role is for someone who is confident in their vision and abilities. Someone who is able to communicate their ideas and contribute to the voice of the brand.
It will be a fast paced position, you will need to thrive from multi tasking and consider yourself highly motivated and able to stay calm under creative pressure. A keen interest in fashion, media and the arts is going to be crucial. This is a role for a popular culture lover who already has their ear to the ground.
We are super serious about our brand message. Empowering young women and making people feel good is what it's all about. If you feel this is for you, come get involved.
Job Role: Full Time
Experience: 1-2 Years Experience
Location: London Based
Start Date: ASAP
Social media campaign development and execution across all channels (Website, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin etc)
Manage and co-ordinate the marketing & creative content schedule
Support brand product launches with innovative integrated crosschannel campaigns & storytelling
Work on branding for collections including logos, edits, title pages and hero pages
Campaign analysis and reporting - Responsible for setting & achieving KPIs
Content creation with 'Riotgurls' and brand supporters
Organising photoshoots with influencers/bloggers
Creation of blogs and zine content across our digital platforms
Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro/Final Cut
Advanced experience across all social platforms
Comfortable inspiring and directing a small team
An inspired creative vision and eye for design
Experience in managing own workload and an ability to work independently balancing creativity with productivity
Confidence in expressing opinions and effectively conveying ideas
An ability to receive creative direction instruction
A comprehensive understanding of the brand/s
Confident creating imagery including flat lays, graphic Imagery, collages & videos
Confident writer for website pages and social
Comfortable with a DSLR camera
THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE
Pull out all the stops. We are a visual company. Show your personality, show us your branding. It's all about you!
Your CV & Cover Letter
A portfolio or examples of your work
An additional submission piece that you feel supports your application anything you like in any format.
Give yourself a head start, Typos aren’t cool, proof read everything, then proof read it again with fresh eyes before you send it over. We literally cannot wait to read all about you.