Turn Off The Lights T-Shirt
Crisp white baby fit tee plastered with the slogan 'Cost Of Being Alive Crisis' emblazoned across the chest because being alive ain't cheap these days, right?
The tee features a classic baby tee style, with a fitted and flattering silhouette and made from high-quality cotton fabric, this tee is both soft and comfortable, with a breathable and lightweight feel that is perfect for everyday wear. The fitted style of the tee is both stylish and versatile, making it easy to dress up or down depending on the occasion.
Our model is 5ft 8" and is wearing size XS.
- 90% Cotton 10% Spandex
- Care: Hand Wash. Cool iron on reverse side.
- Do not: Bleach, tumble dry, dry clean.
- Worldwide shipping available
- Pay with Klarna, or Clearpay
- Next day delivery available in the UK
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Express Available.
- We accept returns on all unworn & unused items within 30 days
- As we're a small and Independent business so we can't offer free returns at this point.
Please note: Our size guide is our base and not the absolute. Some items so differ and come up a little smaller or a little bigger. We will give more detailed descriptions within the products. Each item has a pop up 'Size Guide' tab and you will be able to find more detailed measurements there. We have recently expanded our size range to cover UK 18 and UK 20. This is an ongoing process we're working on to become more inclusive, however it does take time so we appreciate your patience! If you've got any feedback please pop it over to email@example.com
We're always keen to hear and learn
|UK / AUS||USA||EUR|
Pay Via Klarna, Clearpay or Laybuy
Apple & Google Pay also availale as well as Shop Pay.